Thursday, July 5, 2012

Jesus, Be More Real To Me Than What I'm Going Through

Jesus, be more real to me than my problems.
Jesus, be more real to me than my doubts and fears.
Help me to find more to praise You about than to complain about.
Help me to be more concerned about lost souls than what someone else has done to me.
Help me to learn the lessons You are teaching me.
Help me not to teach others what anger and doubt are all about.
Jesus, help me sing Your praises more than I feel sorry for myself.
Help me to give people more of Your love and less of my mind.
Let folks see more of Your beauty and less of my ugly.
Be glorified in all I do. In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Were Created for this Battle

Eph. 6:12--For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, against powers, against the world forces of this darkness, a...