Monday, September 19, 2011

Another Thought Nugget

I had another golden nugget bombard my spirit the other day and I thought that I would share it with you.

What God says about me overrides what anybody else says about me.

God will act according to what He has said about me.

His actions override ANY actions taken against me by my enemies.

Take Abraham, for instance.  What God said and acted about Abraham was far above anything Abraham thought and did.

Eph 3:20--Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Were Created for this Battle

Eph. 6:12--For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, against powers, against the world forces of this darkness, a...