Friday, March 25, 2011

Psalm 1 Confession of Faith

Memorize Psalm 1 and use it as a faith confession throughout the day and in your worship.  Here is the way that I like to confess it.

I am blessed of the Lord because I do not walk in the counsel of the ungodly.  I do not stand in the way of the sinner.  I do not sit in the seat of the scornful.
I am blessed of the Lord because my delight is in the law of the Lord and in HIS law I meditate day and night.
Therefore, I am like a tree that God has planted beside the River of Living Waters.  I WILL bring forth my fruit in God's season.  My leaf shall not wither and everything that I do will prosper.


Even though I have memorized the whole Psalm, I don't bother with confessing the parts about the ungodly.  They are going to have enough trouble as it is.

Be blessed in your confessions today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Were Created for this Battle

Eph. 6:12--For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, against powers, against the world forces of this darkness, a...