Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Other Passion

Dear Readers,
I, also, have a passion for writing Christian plays and stories.  All that I have done so far can be found on my blog "Fiction with A Purpose."  You can get to it by clicking on the title on the right.  I am currently re-editing and re-editing and re-editing my first novel, "Tom's Treasure" in hopes of getting it ready to publish as God will provide.  Here are some of the comments I have received so far.

This was so great! I cried tears of joy too many times to count. This was one of the best little stories I've read and I can't wait to see the next one unfold.
 
I love the surprises in this story! Can't wait for the next chapter
By Tish on Chapter 21
 
I like this very much so! You done a phenomenal job! Kudos to your story + you!! Very well explained! :) I loved it! :) Thanks for sharing!
By Taylor S. on Chapter 17
 
WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING???? WHAT HAPPENED TO MR. TOM??  DOES OLIVIA KNOW?? WHY THE BOX OF TISSUES??? AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! 
By Shelly on Chapter 9
 
I wonder if this is going where I think it's going??
By Mrs. Ed Renaud on Chapter 7
 
Ahhhh!!!! You're killin me!!! lol Did I mention that KC's into ninja's too? How cool is that? You've DEFINATELY got the "can't put it down" factor played in well. Going on to the next chapter..... again...forgot to check for stuff. I'm just reading now...this is good.
By Shelly on Chapter 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Were Created for this Battle

Eph. 6:12--For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, against powers, against the world forces of this darkness, a...